23 May 2010

Some Credit Card Jokes and Pranks for a laugh

I tried to look for some credit card jokes on the internet and found that there were only a few available and most of the sites use the same jokes. Maybe credit card is not really popular with jokes I guess. However, I found two and would like to share it too.

Joke #1 (Mostly found in other sites)
A man had his credit card stolen. He however decided not to report it to the police because the thief was spending less than his wife did.

Joke #2 (This one is not so widely used as the first one)
I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed that I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature on the credit card with the signature I just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her.

She carefully compared that signature to the one I signed on the receipt. As luck would have it, they matched.

Since I couldn't find more jokes on credit card on google, I tried changing my keywords to credit card pranks and I found one interesting prank. Here's the link to the Credit Card Prank (Taken from www.zug.com)

I believe when we received our credit card, the first thing that we are asked to do is to sign our credit card. This is supposed to be very important as it protects your credit card from being used by another person. However, I rarely see any of the cashier compare the signature on the receipt and the credit card. The prank was about this guy who signed a lot of crazy and funny signature on the credit card receipt but nobody noticed it. It was really funny but please don't try this as you might not know what action might be taken against you. Anyway, just enjoy the reading the prank for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment